Hurricane Eta Update: All pick-ups and deliveries have been cancelled Wednesday and Thursday. Services will resume Friday or as weather permits.
Outdoor Pool & Patio Furniture Care
Improper care and maintenance will reduce the life of your new patio furniture and even void the warranty. Follow thes easy tips to ensure the longest possible use from you new patio furniture.
- Wipe away dirt, fallen leaves, pollen, or other debris with a soft rag immediately. Letting leaves or dirt remain on your patio furniture may result in scratches or stains. Consider placing a cover over your furniture when not in use.
- Remove furniture from direct sunlight if not in use.
- Place a towel on the patio furniture before sitting or lying on it to reduce your furniture's exposure to sunscreen and body oils.
- Wash your outdoor aluminum furniture with soapy water every three weeks or more often if needed. Use a mild detergent and a soft rag or brush to clean the vinyl straps and aluminum frame. Get the pollutants, such as sunscreen or chlorine, off immediately.
- Wax the aluminum frame with a light, non-compound car wax, such as Turtle Wax©. Buff out scratches on the frame with Soft Scrub© and a soft rag.
- Never expose your patio furniture to salt water, chlorine, bleach, or other harsh chemicals.
- Always use your patio furniture for its intended purpose only. Do not stand on, flip over, lean back in, or otherwise abuse patio furniture. Damage to the patio furniture due to abuse is not covered in the warranty. To move patio furniture, always pick it up, never dragging it across any surface.
A&K Enterprise of Manatee, Inc.
2002 Limbus Ave, Sarasota, FL 34243